We can find you accommodation with local homestay hosts. You can book your own room or you can book a twin room to share with a friend. Our homestay accommodation is located near the college in zones 3 and 4. We offer 3 types of accommodation:
Self-catering – This means you have access to the kitchen and you can prepare your own meals.
Bed and Breakfast – This option includes breakfast only. Breakfast is usually a continental breakfast: cereal, toast or bread, butter, marmalade and tea or coffee.
Half board – This option includes breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is usually a continental breakfast: cereal, toast or bread, butter, marmalade and tea or coffee. Dinner is usually meat or fish with vegetables followed by tea or coffee.
Full board – This option includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lunch is usually a packed lunch consisting of sandwiches, fruit, crisps and a drink.
|Type||Single Room||Shared Room|
|Self Catering (with use of kitchen)||£145 pw||£135 pw pp|
|Bed and Breakfast (with use of kitchen)||£160 pw||£150 pw pp|
|Half Board (breakfast and evening meal)||£190 pw||£180 pw pp|
|Full Board (breakfast, pack lunch and evening meal)||£260 pw||£230 pw pp|
|Accommodation finding service||£40|
|Airport pick-up service (one way)||£85|
- We only provide accommodation for our students.
- We may use an agency that is registered by the British Council.
- There is a £40 finding fee.
- You must pay for the first two weeks in advance in order for your accommodation to be booked.
- All payments must be made to the college.
We always try to ensure that we provide the type of accommodation that you request, but this is not always available at busy times of the year.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stay 2 weeks.
- A one week supplement of £15 will apply to bookings of under 2 weeks.
- Bookings cannot be cut short within the first 4 weeks of stay. Thereafter one week’s notice will apply.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to arrival will incur a cancellation charge of 1 week plus booking fee.
- A one-time per person booking fee will apply to all bookings.
- Accommodation booked by non EU students on Student visas can not be cancelled.
- Rates are valid from 1st January 2019 until 31 December 2019 but may be subject to change.