Young learners (Groups)
Age range: 10-17 *
Classes: Classes can be held in the morning (09.30-12.30) or in the afternoon (14.00-17.00). There is a fifteen minute break.
Accommodation: Homestay accommodation with local families or through an approved agency
Meals: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner provided by homestay host)
Time: All year round (must be at least 15 children in a group plus one group leader)
Excursions: Tailored excursion programme available
Students aged 16-17 (Independent – not part of a group)
- Students aged 16-17 do not need to come to the college as part of a group as they can enrol on our regular general English classes.
- They can study all year round.
- We can arrange homestay accommodation with local families or through an agency that is registered by the British Council.
- Full board accommodation is recommended as lunch is not provided by the college. Parents or guardians must make suitable arrangements if they do not choose the full board option.
- Alternative accommodation must be provided by the child’s parents or guardian.
- We must be informed by the child’s parent or guardian if the child changes accommodation
- We do not provide travel to and from the college; parents or guardians must make suitable arrangements.
Below is an example of a time table for our junior group:
(we can custom build a time table that suits you)
|Week 1||5 July||6 July||7 July||8 July||9 July||10 July||11 July|
|Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Coach Trip to Cambridge
museum (King’s college entrance and putting)
|pm||Welcome and Induction. Tour of college.
|Westminster, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Downing Str. Trafalgar Square,||British Museum,
|St.Paul Cathedral||Camden Town|
|Week 2||12 July||13 July||14 July||15 July||16 July||17 July||18 July|
Changing of Guard
Boat Trip to Greenwich
|pm||Westfield Shopping Centre||Afternoon Tea
|The Natural History Museum
|West End Show
(The Phantom of the Opera)
(ISCE will book tickets)
Harrods and the shops of Knightsbridge
|Week 3||19 July|