Fill in the application form, submit an email, or post it back to us, send us a copy of your passport or ID, and pay the fees for your chosen course.

If you need a student visa to come to the UK, you will have to provide the college with a scanned copy of your passport (the page with your photograph and personal details), bank statements, and a letter of intention.

The college does not need the original copies of the documents. They can be faxed to us or scanned and sent to us by email. However, the embassy may require the original copies. Please contact us by email if you have any more questions.

Before enrolling at Golders Green College, we strongly advise you to check the full immigration requirements at

Living in the UK
Please follow the link below for advice on living in the UK:


The Area

Golders Green College is situated in a safe, residential area only 20 minutes from the centre

Scroll to Top