Here at Golders Green college, we have many years’ experience running teacher training courses. Our courses are tailor-made to suit your needs and they are suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
You will study the latest methodology and teaching techniques to help you develop as a teaching professional, whilst critically analysing course books and considering how to develop your own material.
• Enhance your knowledge of classroom practice
• Explore methodology in more depth
• Develop your teaching techniques
• Develop your language awareness
• Practise designing your own material Course topics include:
• Classroom Management
• PPP, TBL & ESA
• Developing Speaking Skills
• Developing Receptive Skills: Reading & Listening
• Developing Writing Skills
• Technology in the Classroom
• Materials Development
• Teaching Exam Preparation
• EFL Methodology
• Teaching Pronunciation
• Teaching Grammar
• Teaching Vocabulary
• Teaching Phonology
• Concept Checking
All courses include the opportunity to do guided observations of our EFL classes. This is an invaluable opportunity to gain an insight into the classrooms of our experienced team here at Golders Green College.
The input sessions are workshops where you will draw on your own experiences as a teacher and develop new ideas that can be used in your classrooms.
Length of course – Minimum 1 week
Dates – Group course – All year round
Days- Monday to Friday
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.